Envision Services is a global outsourcing company focused within the Mortgage Eco-System. We cater to Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Settlement Agents & Real Estate Brokers. Our Energetic & Passionate team is committed to helping our clients to achieve their goals.
Our Mission is to streamline clients’ business processes by providing excellent outsourcing experience with quick turnaround time & high quality work.
Delivering high customer satisfaction is our motto.
Customized process that meets the requirement of all Mortgage related services.
Envision offers end-to-end mortgage loan origination services, Title search services, Mortgage broker processing and Real Estate Transaction Co-ordination. Our clients have peace of mind with quality control and compliance at every stage of the lifecycle.
As the industry’s seasoned Real Estate services provider, EnvisionBPM provides leverage to it’s client to increase their production based on our robust back end processing & regular compliance checks at mutiple stages.
“We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” ― Jeff Bezos
- Loan Setup
- Pre-Closing Audit
- Post-Closing Audit
- TRID QC
- Title Abstracting
- Title Search
- Lien & Judgment Search
- Contract to close
- Schedule Inspections and notify all parties involved.
- Obtain all Required Documents & Signatures, then review for accuracy
- Update MLS status as necessary
- Liaison between all parties of the transaction as needed
- Track and Follow-up on all deadlines
- Obtain copies of Due Diligence & Earnest Money Payments and Acknowledgements
- Send required documents to Closing Attorney and Lender as needed
- Follow-up on Due Diligence Repair Invoices
- Confirm scheduling and completion of appraisal
- Obtain inspection report and invoices to be paid at closing
- Coordinate time and location of settlement and notify all parties
- Provide utility sheet to Buyers
- Obtain Settlement Statement (CD) prior to closing for Agent to review
- Order Buyer Home Warranty
- Organize and submit file to Agent’s firm for Compliance Review
- Schedule final Buyer walk through
“No scripts. No bots. 100% real humans.” ― Yaniv Masjedi